Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Autism Center for Diagnosis and Treatment
Southeast Missouri State University
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Number: 202200042
Location: Cape Girardeau, MO
Department: Autism Center
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Southeast Missouri State University Autism Center for Diagnosis and Treatment
- Performing diagnostic assessments of individuals for identification of autism spectrum disorder, and related disorders, as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Creating and implementing treatment plans using evidence-based treatments appropriate for home, community, and educational settings, as well as assisting team with implementation
- Professional presentations for state initiatives and professional conferences/symposia
- Providing clinical supervision of practicum students/interns/externs
- Conducting seminars/guest lectures/workshops activities
- Completion of an APA/CPA or regionally accredited program that is credentialed by the National Register in Clinical Psychology, or a doctoral degree from an APA/CPA accredited program with additional completion of a recertification program designed to meet the equivalent criteria as a health services delivery training program in psychology
- Eligible for Licensure in Missouri
- Passed EPPP exam
- Coursework in psychological assessment, behavioral therapies, and psychopathology
- Experience serving individuals with autism spectrum disorder for diagnostic, assessment, and treatment purposes
- Familiarity/experience administering gold standard diagnostic assessments for autism spectrum disorder and related disorders
- Experience establishing collaborative relationships with external partners
- Experience/interest in supervising practicum students, interns, and/or externs
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to a diverse work environment, including working with multi-cultural populations and an understanding of, and sensitivity to, issues affecting women and minorities
Required Information & Deadline
Application Deadline: The review of applications will begin immediately, and will continue until the position has been filled.
To Apply: Submit the following items online by clicking on the Apply button at the top of the page:
- Letter of interest addressing all position requirements
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Redacted psychological evaluation report
- Name and contact information of three current professional references
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/semoedu/jobs/3432686/licensed-clinical-psychologist-autism-center-for-diagnosis-and-treatment
Southeast Missouri State University is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and to the principles of affirmative action. In accordance with this commitment, and in compliance with the requirements of applicable laws, it is the policy of the University to provide equal opportunity for all applicants and employees in its employment practices, without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. The University believes that a diverse University community advances the academic purposes of the University and enhances the working and learning environment.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
About Southeast Missouri State University
Southeast Missouri State University is a comprehensive university, recognized for excellence in education, research, engagement, and creativity.
At Southeast Missouri State, we take pride in our will to do: the commitment and heart to find success, no matter what it takes. We give every student personal support that instills a strong sense of confidence and helps them exceed their potential. We offer groundbreaking academics that are comprehensive and dynamic. And because we anticipate the needs of the marketplace, we ensure that our students are ready to launch extraordinary careers.