Director of Graduate Forensic Psychology & Assistant Professor
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is actively seeking a director who will provide leadership and vision for a new Forensic Psychology Master's Program. A twelve-month faculty position, the role includes development and administration of the graduate program in Forensic Psychology as well as teaching, scholarship, and service. The position is tenure-track and rank is commensurate with previous teaching experience, past scholarly achievement, past work experience and service. A creative thinker with with a strong work ethic, commitment to the concepts of innovation, continuous improvement, and excellence in higher education are fundamental to this position.
- Develop graduate level program curricula for a master's degree in psychology with a forensic emphasis and gain approval from institution, regional accreditor and program accreditor as needed.
- Lead and administer the graduate program including assessment and periodic review, planning, development, and general effectiveness which includes budget development, scheduling classes, staffing courses, meeting with faculty and students, and assisting faculty in professional development activities
- Teach graduate level courses and undergraduate courses in psychology and counseling
- Supervise student research at the graduate level
- Evaluate faculty in the graduate programs
- Initiate outreach to external partners and the creation of new partnerships
- Engage in scholarly activity appropriate to the discipline such as publishing, presenting at national, regional, and local conferences, conducting research and/or grant writing and related activities
- Fulfill all roles and responsibilities associated with a full-time faculty appointment, including teaching, scholarship and service to the program and institution
- Other duties as assigned
About Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College is a Catholic, private liberal arts college in Indiana where women and men are empowered to meld intellect and spirituality, direct ambition, attain goals and stretch beyond the imagination.
Jobs at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
When inquiring or applying for job openings at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities with Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College are posted, please sign up for new job openings at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.