PART-TIME FACULTY, PSYCHOLOGY
Victor Valley College
Salary: $61.00 – $67.00 Hourly
Job Type: $ATSJobType
Job Number: 770953
Department: Instruction – Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences
We accept applications on a continual basis.
Departments or Divisions will refer to the pool of applications on file, as needed, to fill temporary assignments.
Applicants will remain in the pool for at least 18 months.
To apply, please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/vvc/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=770953
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
About Victor Valley College
Victor Valley College is a progressive and innovative two-year community college serving approximately 10,000 students in the scenic high desert region of southern California. The college core surrounds a man-made lake which is the focal point for academic contemplation and student activities.
In the past few years the college has undergone a millennium growth spurt. Among the new additions is an ultra-modern library and resource center, a multifaceted science building adjoined by a high tech planetarium, a main gym, a construction technology complex, a student activity and community conferencing center, a child care teaching center, an advanced technology center which includes nearly 900 individual computer stations, a 2-story Speech/Drama addition to the existing Performing Arts Center, an Adapted Physical Education Center and the Regional Public Safety Training Center, which opened to students at the beginning of the Spring 2012 Semester. The campus is completely networked and offers the latest computer and communication capabilities.
Victor Valley College has been described by visiting dignitaries as one of the friendliest campuses they have encountered. It is also the home of a large number of award-winning programs taught and serviced by an award winning faculty and staff.
The people at Victor Valley College believe that education is a personal thing, and that is why we are personally committed to the success of our students.
Victor Valley College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Victor Valley College prohibits sexual harassment and assures that all employees will enjoy equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. Employment acceptance or rejection shall be based on job-related qualifications.
- Cultivate - intellectual growth, social responsibility, environmental stewardship, cultural enrichment, and economic development.
- Create - exceptional and accessible lifelong learning opportunities that afford students within our expanding communities the attainment of knowledge and skills necessary for success in the global economy.
- Embrace - difference in our communities by integrating their wealth of multicultural knowledge and wisdom into a cohesive and resourceful learning environment for all
- Inspire - innovative teaching and service with imaginative uses of collaboration and technology, fostering vibrant programs that are measurably effective in addressing student learning and community needs
- Empower - each student to learn by modeling academic integrity, democratic citizenship, and meaningful contribution to society.
When inquiring or applying for positions at Victor Valley College, please also reference AcademicCareers.com
Applicants with dual-career considerations can find university jobs such as professor jobs, dean jobs, chair / department head jobs, and other faculty jobs and professional and administrative staff employment opportunities at Victor Valley College and at other institutions of higher education in the region on www.AcademicCareers.com
To receive email alerts when new jobs at Victor Valley College are posted, sign up at new job openings at Victor Valley College.